Regain your Peace of Mind with Origins

This week, I've been experiencing headaches ranging in intensity from mild to moderate. I don't know if it's the heat or my eyes (might need to change my lenses) or something entirely different like a cluster headache, but it's been really bothersome, not to mention painful. Due to the discomfort I'm experiencing, I was forced to wrack my brain for a remedy.

Thank God I thought of my Peace of Mind. Described as On-the-spot relief by Origins, it's the company's Sensory Therapy product. Once I found the tiny bottle, I took it out of its box and reread the instructions. After applying on my temples and on the back of my neck, I felt relief almost immediately. I sniffed my fingers and boy, I felt like I died and went to heaven. Most of the pain was lifted and I felt myself relax right away.

Image from Origins
Origins says:
When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs of Origins mind-clearing formula on the back of your neck, temples and earlobes. You'll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away. 
I honestly regret burying this little gem of a 15 ml bottle in my dresser all this time. The pump dispenses just the right amount and the little ring prevents accidental dispensing of the product. It works wonders without having to resort to popping pills, which I used to do whenever I get moderate headaches. Peace of Mind chased away the pain, leaving only a very mild headache. It's not a cure-it-all; it doesn't relieve 100% of my pain because it doesn't promise that. 

For what it says it can do and what it does, I love my little Peace of Mind. I can't think of any serious cons for this product, except that as far as I know, it isn't available here in Manila after Rustan's pulled it off it's shelves. Oh, and not everyone might be willing to shell out $11 on Origins.com. It used to retail at P650 when Rustan's stocked it. 

Do you use similar products to relieve stress and headaches? Please do share!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Leave me some love! :)

Powered By Blogger

Back to Home Back to Top Unicorns Dream. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.