NOTW: Pink 'n Glitter

Just a short, quick post before March ends! I've been really busy with work, work politics, some minor family issues (plus a bit of my own fangirling, sorry!) and other stuff so I've kinda neglected Unicorns Dream for a while now. Which I feel really guilty about. Plus, I think I may have lost the SD card which contains the photos for upcoming blog posts and reviews. I'm an idiot, I know, but I'll try to find it!

Today I present what I'm currently wearing on my nails. Ta-da!


I'm sorry for the lousy photo. Since my SD card is currently missing, I can't use the G12 to take slightly better, at-least-they're-not-blurry photos. I used my Blackberry. Anyhoo, you might remember this manicure from last year's post: Purple Glitter on Hot Pink. I knew it when I saw the effect that I'd be reusing it again. Took me half a year but hey, I love it and it's back! It's almost completely identical to last year's. The only difference is the base and top coats and the amount of glitter. I used OPI and so much less glitter. At least it won't take forever to remove! Oh, and a review of the OPI pair to come. Soon.

3 comments:

S. said... Best Blogger Tips
April 2, 2012 at 9:22 AM

This color is so cute! Hugo from Italy xxx

Denise said... Best Blogger Tips
April 2, 2012 at 9:50 AM

@DramanMakeup

Thank you! It was really easy to paint on too :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips
June 1, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your website, how
could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a applicable deal.
I have been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered brilliant transparent idea

Also visit my blog - dragon City cheat engine

Leave a Comment

Leave me some love! :)

Powered By Blogger

Back to Home Back to Top Unicorns Dream. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.